PET URINE REMOVAL TREATMENT IN SEWICKLEY, PAIt's time to get the pet pee smell and stain out of your carpet for good!
Tired of Living with Dog or Cat Pee in Your Carpet?
Look, we totally get it. Everybody loves their pet, but that doesn’t mean you have to love living with their urine in your carpet or upholstery. Pet stains are very difficult to remove on your own as it is. Even some professional services struggle to get them out for good because they don’t have the proper tools or knowledge. Our team at Citiwide Chem-Dry is different! We’ve developed a special Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) that is designed to attack pet stains and odors at their source to remove them for good! In fact, P.U.R.T.® can remove virtually any pet urine stain.
The 6-Step P.U.R.T.® Process
Here’s a quick breakdown of how we remove pet stains in Sewickley homes:
- One of our technicians will use a blacklight to determine the severity of the accident.
- The reason pet urine is hard to remove for good is that the pee leaves behind smelly crystals in the fibers of your carpet that just whisk back to the top if not removed properly. That’s why our technician will then rinse the carpet with a little hot water. This will help get rid of the crystals.
- In a worst-case scenario, we will need to pull back the carpet to see the full extent of the damage.*
- From there we’ll know if your pad will be replaced.*
- At that point, we can start applying our odor-blocking shellac to neutralize the smell if you so desire.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing.
- Finally, the P.U.R.T.® ingredients will start reacting with the urine, and breaking down the odor-causing components. This typically takes about 24-36 hours to complete.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.